In Ensemble Stars, there are events every 15 days. Events last for ten days, with four or five days in between.
To go to the event's page, click its banner on your home page, shown in this image:
If instead of that image, you have Subaru, it means you cannot participate until you have cleared the Beginner Tasks.
If you have the Beginner Tasks banner instead, click on it to check the list of incomplete tasks and accept the reward for completed tasks. The accepted rewards will be sent to your Gift Box on the Home Page. Once every task has been completed, the banner will be replaced with the usual event banner.
|User Rank 3|
|Reach Rank 3||× 1 Diamond|
|Main Story Chapter 3|
|Read Chapter 3 of the Main Story||× 500 Producer Points|
|Complete all four sections of the Trickstar Course||× 1 Diamond|
|Draw the 10-card Producer Point Gacha||× 500 Producer Points|
|Card Lvl 10|
|Have one of your cards reach Level 10||× 500 Producer Points|
|Intimacy Rank 2|
|Achieve Intimacy Rank 2 with any character||× 1 Diamond|
|Unlock any Outfit, Voice, Story or Background in an Idol Road||× 1 Diamond|
|Dream Idol Festival|
|Win 3 times in Dream Idol Festival (PvP)||× 1 Diamond|
Clicking the event banner in your room directs you to the event page. The event page displays your rank, how many points you have, as well as buttons that are explained below.
- Opens the lessons page on the event lesson section, or resumes whatever lesson is currently in progress. See #Event Courses
- The ranking reward list, where you can view the ranking rewards and accept yours after the event ends. See #Ranking Rewards
- The event point bonus list, where you can view and accept point rewards. See #Point Rewards
- Takes you to the event story tab.
- Small explanation of the event in Japanese, as well as a link to the event page on the Happy Elements website, where you can preview the cards and their stats.
Event courses can be found by tapping the yellow button on the event page or the third tab of Lessons. These are essentially the same as any other course, but with a higher chance of encountering Lives which is the only way to gather event points and progress. You also won't receive mini events with anyone other than that course's character.
The first two courses are available from the start; the others are only available during the second half of the event. Additionally, at this time, each player receives a free sports drink daily until the event ends.
At the end of an event, players can win special cards depending on how many points they collect. This is the hardest part of an event, requiring you to compete against other players to make it into the tiers. In the final hours of every event, players tend to use significantly more resources than at any other time; tiers can jump by hundreds of thousands (and even millions) of points during this time.
Currently, the tiers are as follows:
|1st to 2,000th||4x 5★, 5x 4★, 5x 3★|
|2,001st to 4,000th||3x 5★, 5x 4★, 5x 3★|
|4,001st to 6,000th||3x 5★, 4x 4★, 5x 3★|
|6,001st to 8,500th||2x 5★, 4x 4★, 5x 3★|
|8,501st to 11,000th||1x 5★, 3x 4★, 5x 3★|
|11,001st to 15,000th||3x 4★, 4x 3★|
|15,001st to 19,000th||2x 4★, 4x 3★|
|19,001st to 23,000th||2x 4★, 3x 3★|
|23,001st to 28,000th||1x 4★, 3x 3★|
|28,001st to 35,000th||1x 4★, 2x 3★|
|35,001st to 55,000th||2x 3★, 5,000 Producer Points|
|55,001st to 70,000th||2x 3★, 4,000 Producer Points|
|70,001st to 80,000th||2x 3★, 3,000 Producer Points|
|80,001st to 90,000th||2x 3★, 2,500 Producer Points|
|90,001st to 100,000th||1x 3★, 2,000 Producer Points|
|100,001st to 140,000th||1x 3★, 1,500 Producer Points|
|140,001st to 220,000th||1x 3★, 1,000 Producer Points|
|220,001st to 300,000th||1,000 Producer Points|
Tiers have been expanded seven times since the first event; they will continue to expand as the player base does as well.
Collecting points allows you to accept various rewards based on how many you have collected.
Rewards available in this manner are, at various point requirements, Producer Points, Diamonds, Konpeitou, Yakisoba Bread, Sports Drinks, Medium/Large Jewels, event story chapters, one or more backgrounds, and various cards.
Currently, all events have five cards you can receive in this way: three 3★, one 4★ and one 5★. (In some older events, there were four 3★, two 4★, and two 5★ available.) All 3★ and 4★ available through points are featured in Lives: the 3★ through Normal and Rare Lives, and the 4★ through Emergency Lives. (In events with multiple 4★, only one was the Emergency Live; in one event, the 5★ was featured in an Emergency Live.) Cards can also drop from Lives they're featured in.
Cards are available as follows:
|First 3★||880, 11,000, 130,000, 330,000, 880,000, [2,200,800...]|
|Second 3★||1,700, 77,000, 200,000, 390,000, 1,200,000, [2,201,700...]|
|Third 3★||6,600, 99,000, 280,000, 500,000, 1,400,000, [2,206,600...]|
|4★||660,000, 1,300,000, 1,900,000, 2,860,000, 3,500,000, [4,100,000...]|
|5★||1,100,000, 2,200,000, 3,300,000, 4,400,000, 5,500,000, [6,600,000...]|
After collecting 2,200,000 points, you'll be able to go to the next page of points rewards; on it, all rewards except for Diamonds, story chapters, and any backgrounds are repeated with 2,200,000 added to their base requirement. Reach the end of this page, and you'll get another page like the second, which adds another 2,200,000. There is no page limit.
Additionally, as of Falling Cherry Blossoms＊Wisteria Purple of May, one copy of the ranking 5★ is available at 5,501,000 points.
Lives are the main focus of all events. You must form one unit for each attribute, each composed of fifteen cards, and use them to complete Lives. Lives feature a card from the event; you must use the team matching the card's attribute (Dance, Vocal, or Performance) to reach the number of audience members required.
Forming a Team
To form a team, you must first select the Unit tab from the menu, then choose the rightmost option. Your screen will resemble the one shown below; if you've never built a team, though, all card slots will be empty.
The two buttons at the top right of the team box are very important. The upper (white) button automatically fills your unit with the 15 strongest cards in the unit's attribute. The white button doesn't account for Unit Skills, though. Rearranging the automatically created teams to take advantage of these skills can be useful, as long as any replacements don't drag the team down more than the skill improves it. The lower (yellow) button saves any changes you have made.
Next to each team in a unit is another yellow button. Use these to individually build teams, switch the positions of members, or move members between teams.
Cards scouted in the ongoing Limited scouting box are significantly stronger during that event. Their added strength is dependent on the number of Limit Breaks performed (copies obtained):
Number of Limit Breaks
|Card Strength Multiplier||2||2.5||3||3.5||4|
Completing a Live with the 5★ and 4★ on your team will also grant you extra bonus points. For every copy of the 5★ you have, you will receive 4% more points. For every copy of the 4★, you will receive 2% more points.
Note: They must be in the team that you complete the Live with!
- For example, if you only use 1 LP to complete the Live, the cards must be in the first row of your unit to provide bonus points.
- If you use 3 LP, they can be on any of the three rows.
- If you use more than 3 LP, they must be in any of the teams that you use to complete the Live.
- (4 LP: First row. 5 LP: First or second row. 6 LP: Any row. 7 LP: First row. etc.)
Completing a Live
- Lives will appear randomly during Lessons. They can appear in normal Lessons, but the rate of appearance is much higher in event Lessons.
- There are three different difficulty of Lives: Normal, Rare and Emergency:
- Normal Lives must be completed within 2 hours.
- Rare Lives must be completed within 1 hour.
- Emergency Lives must be completed within 10 minutes. They only appear after completing a Normal or Rare Live.
- Normal and Rare Lives come in three varieties (one for each 3★). In the first half of the event, the two Normal and Rare Live types available are those that don't match the Emergency Live. (For example, if there is a Performance Emergency Live, the Normal and Rare Lives that will be available from the beginning are Dance and Vocal.) During the second half of the event, the third variety of Normal/Rare Live becomes available, with higher difficulty than the others. It is often referred to as the "Second Challenger Live".
- The maximum level for each Live is as follows:
- Normal Live: Lv. 45
- Second Challenger Normal Live: Lv. 30
- Rare Live: Lv. 30
- Second Challenger Rare Live: Lv. 20
- Emergency Live: Lv. 15
- If you complete a Live within a certain number of LP, it will increase in level. Using more LP than that will cause it to decrease in level instead.
- Normal Lives require completion within 3 LP.
- Rare Lives require completion within 4 LP.
- Emergency Lives require completion within 6 LP.
- Second Challenger Lives have the same requirements as regular Lives of their rarity.
- To complete a Live, you must first accept it. (See the first image.)
- If there is a yellow balloon at the top-left corner of the Live box, it's a Rare Live, as in the image. If there isn't one, it's a Normal Live. If it appears after another Live and has a red balloon, it's an Emergency Live.
- The blue button accepts the Live and sends you to the Live page. (See the second image.)
- The red button declines the Live, returning you to your lesson.
- The white button accepts the Live, but returns you to your lesson.
- A Live's screen is as follows: (See the second image.)
- By (1) is the amount of time you have to complete the Live. (59 minutes and 45 seconds.)
- By (2) is the attribute of the Live. (Dance.)
- By (3) are, variously,
- the yellow or red balloon indicating that the Live is a Rare or Emergency Live. (There's a yellow one here.)
- the level of the Live. (It's Lv.1.)
- the name of the Live. (It's called "神父様のいたずらライブ". The color that the Live's name is written in matches its attribute.)
- your completion of the Live, shown in a progress bar with a completion percentage. (The bar, completely empty, has "0%" in it.)
- the number of audience members you still need to complete the Live. (10,000 more audience members are needed to complete it.)
- The yellow button to the left of (4) lets you edit the unit you'll use to complete the Live.
- The blue buttons to the left of (5) let you choose how many teams you will use to complete the Live, as well as the multiplier your team(s) will receive.
- The first (メインのみ出演) has only your first team participate with a multiplier of 1, at a cost of 1 LP.
- The second (メイン＋サブ１出演) has your first two teams participate with a multiplier of 1.5, at a cost of 2 LP.
- The last (全ユニット出演) has all of your teams participate with a multiplier of 2, at a cost of 3 LP.
- The red button to the left of (6) stops the Live. If you've spent any LP on it, you don't receive it back, nor do you receive partial points for the Live.
- The blue button to the left of (6) spends the amount of LP you indicated above and has the indicated teams participate in the Live.
- Upon completing a Live, you will be awarded event points based on the rarity and level of the Live; if you were given an Encore, you'll receive bonus points. There is a fair chance that the Live will also award 200 Producer Points, and a low chance that the Live will award a copy of the card featured in the Live. If it was a Normal or Rare Live, there is a chance that you will be presented with an Emergency Live.
- Normal Lives are generally not worth your LP. It takes until Lv. 14 for a Normal Live to be worth as much as a Lv. 1 Rare Live, which is 13 LP you could be spending on Rare and Emergency Lives.
- On that note, it's important to know your limits for Emergency Lives. Though they provide significantly improved returns per audience member (a Lv. 15 Emergency Live is worth thrice as many points as a Lv. 30 Rare Live, but only requires twice as many audience members), their 10-minute time limit means that you'll almost definitely need to spend diamonds or items to complete them, especially since they always come after a Normal or Rare Live. These costs can rack up quickly, so it's wise to know when to stop going after Emergency Lives.
- If you're attempting to tier for a card and want to gauge your progress, you can check the tier cutoffs in-game. In the Ranking tab, use the dropdown box to the right of the page changing arrows, then select the tier you are attempting to reach. If you want to view your current position on the leaderboard, select the last item on the list (自分のランキング).
Live Point Values & Audience Requirements
|1||70,000||1,000 pt||1,260 pt|
|2||84,700||1,270 pt||1,524 pt|
|3||102,487||1,537 pt||1,844 pt|
|4||124,009||1,860 pt||2,232 pt|
|5||150,051||2,250 pt||2,700 pt|
|6||181,561||2,723 pt||3,267 pt|
|7||219,689||3,295 pt||3,954 pt|
|8||265,824||3,987 pt||4,784 pt|
|9||321,648||4,824 pt||7,004 pt|
|10||389,194||5,837 pt||8,475 pt|
|11||470,924||7,063 pt||8,475 pt|
|12||569,819||8,547 pt||10,256 pt|
|13||689,481||10,342 pt||12,410 pt|
|14||834,272||12,514 pt||15,016 pt|
|15||1,000,000||15,000 pt||18,000 pt|
|First Half - Normal|
|1||4,000||40 pt||48 pt|
|2||4,380||43 pt||51 pt|
|3||4,796||47 pt||xx pt|
|4||5,251||52 pt||xx pt|
|5||5,750||57 pt||xx pt|
|6||6,296||62 pt||75 pt|
|7||6,895||68 pt||82 pt|
|8||7,550||75 pt||90 pt|
|9||8,267||82 pt||xx pt|
|10||9,052||90 pt||108 pt|
|11||9,912||99 pt||xx pt|
|12||10,854||108 pt||130 pt|
|13||11,885||118 pt||142 pt|
|14||13,014||130 pt||xxx pt|
|15||14,251||142 pt||171 pt|
|16||15,605||156 pt||xxx pt|
|17||17,087||170 pt||205 pt|
|18||18,711||187 pt||xxx pt|
|19||20,4888||204 pt||xxx pt|
|20||22,435||224 pt||xxx pt|
|21||24,566||245 pt||xxx pt|
|22||26,900||269 pt||xxx pt|
|23||29,455||294 pt||xxx pt|
|24||32,245||xxx pt||387 pt|
|25||35,318||353 pt||423 pt|
|26||38,673||386 pt||xxx pt|
|27||42,347||463 pt||xxx pt|
|28||46,370||463 pt||xxx pt|
|29||50,775||507 pt||xxx pt|
|30||55,599||555 pt||xxx pt|
|31||60,881||608 pt||xxx pt|
|32||66,664||666 pt||xxx pt|
|33||72,998||xxx pt||875 pt|
|34||79,932||xxx pt||959 pt|
|35||87,536||875 pt||xxx pt|
|36||95,841||xxx pt||1,150 pt|
|37||104,946||1,049 pt||xxxx pt|
|38||114,916||1,149 pt||xxxx pt|
|39||125,833||xxxx pt||1,509 pt|
|40||137,787||1,377 pt||xxxx pt|
|41||150,877||1,508 pt||xxxx pt|
|42||165,210||1,652 pt||xxxx pt|
|43||180,906||xxxx pt||2,170 pt|
|44||198,092||1,980 pt||xxxx pt|
|45||200,000||2,000 pt||2,400 pt|
|First Half - Rare|
|1||10,000||120 pt||144 pt|
|2||11,450||137 pt||164 pt|
|3||13,110||157 pt||188 pt|
|4||15,011||180 pt||216 pt|
|5||17,187||206 pt||247 pt|
|6||19,680||236 pt||283 pt|
|7||22,533||270 pt||324 pt|
|8||25,801||309 pt||370 pt|
|9||29,542||354 pt||424 pt|
|10||33,825||405 pt||487 pt|
|11||38,730||464 pt||556 pt|
|12||44,346||532 pt||638 pt|
|13||50,776||609 pt||730 pt|
|14||58,139||697 pt||837 pt|
|15||66,569||798 pt||957 pt|
|16||76,222||914 pt||1,096 pt|
|17||87,274||1,047 pt||1,256 pt|
|18||99,929||1,199 pt||1,438 pt|
|19||114,419||1,373 pt||1,647 pt|
|20||131,009||1,572 pt||1,886 pt|
|21||150,006||1,800 pt||2,160 pt|
|22||171,757||2,061 pt||2,473 pt|
|23||196,662||2,359 pt||2,830 pt|
|24||225,178||2,702 pt||3,242 pt|
|25||257,828||3,093 pt||3,712 pt|
|26||295,214||3,542 pt||4,251 pt|
|27||338,020||4,056 pt||5,572 pt|
|28||387,033||4,644 pt||6,380 pt|
|29||443,152||5,317 pt||6,380 pt|
|30||500,000||6,000 pt||7,200 pt|
|Second Half - Normal|
|1||15,605||156 pt||xxx pt|
|2||17,087||xxx pt||204 pt|
|3||18,711||187 pt||xxx pt|
|4||20,488||204 pt||xxx pt|
|5||22,435||xxx pt||268 pt|
|6||24,566||245 pt||xxx pt|
|7||26,900||xxx pt||223 pt|
|8||29,455||xxx pt||342 pt|
|9||32,254||xxx pt||386 pt|
|10||35,318||xxx pt||423 pt|
|11||38,673||xxx pt||463 pt|
|Second Half - Rare|
|1||40,000||480 pt||587 pt|
|2||46,680||560 pt||xxx pt|
|3||54,475||653 pt||784 pt|
|4||63,572||762 pt||xxx pt|
|5||74,189||890 pt||1,068 pt|
|6||89,579||1,038 pt||1,246 pt|
|7||101,038||1,212 pt||xxxx pt|
|8||117,911||1,414 pt||1,697 pt|
|9||137,602||1,651 pt||1,981 pt|
|10||160,582||1,926 pt||2,312 pt|
|11||187,399||2,248 pt||2,698 pt|
|12||218,695||2,624 pt||xxxx pt|
|13||255,217||3,062 pt||xxxx pt|
|14||297,838||3,574 pt||xxxx pt|
|15||347,577||4,170 pt||5,004 pt|
|16||405,623||4,867 pt||xxxx pt|
|17||473,362||5,680 pt||6,816 pt|
|18||552,413||6,628 pt||xxxx pt|
|19||644,666||7,735 pt||xxxx pt|
|20||750,000||9,000 pt||10,800 pt|
|1||38,730||464 pt||556 pt|
|2||44,346||532 pt||638 pt|
|3||50,776||609 pt||730 pt|
|4||58,139||697 pt||836 pt|
|5||66,569||798 pt||957 pt|
|6||76,222||914 pt||1,096 pt|
|7||87,274||1,047 pt||1,256 pt|
|8||99,929||1,199 pt||1,438 pt|
|9||114,419||1,373 pt||1,647 pt|
|10||131,009||1,572 pt||1,886 pt|
|11||150,006||1,800 pt||2,160 pt|
|12||171,757||2,061 pt||2,473 pt|
|13||196,662||2,359 pt||2,830 pt|
|14||225,178||2,702 pt||3,242 pt|
|15||257,828||3,093 pt||3,711 pt|
|16||295,214||3,542 pt||4,250 pt|
|17||338,020||4,056 pt||4,867 pt|
|18||387,033||4,644 pt||5,572 pt|
|19||443,152||5,317 pt||6,380 pt|
|20||500,000||6,000 pt||7,200 pt|
More information in Items
- Enstars Border Twitter Account - Check on the 5★ and 4★ ranking borders.
All cut-offs are rounded values. Values in parentheses are the requirements for Revival Events. Photoshoot! Warm Athletics, the sixth event in 2017, is a special case; check its page for details.