▪ Izumi: "Yuu-kuuun ♪ Happy birthday! Fufufu, since today is the precious day that Yuu-kun was given life in this world, it's unthinkable to not have a huge celebration... ♪ Since morning, wondering how long it would take to give it to you, I was asking around for you the whooole time. Since, Yuu-kun, you run away whenever you see me, you know. I had given it to the transfer student so she could give it to you, but I want to give one to you myself after all... That's why, here's another present! Please accept it! Yuu-kun... ♪"
▪ Mao: "Hey, Makoto. Happy birthday~ ♪ Are you having fun at your birthday party~? I'm glad we were able to get the venue and cake and everything set up in time. Subaru and the others prepared things to stir up excitement, so I also enthusiastically prepared this and that. I was relieved to see your happy expression... ♪ The surprise was also a success; it looked pretty suspicious around here, but Hokuto saved me by deceiving you. Since in this venue, you are the protagonist, if there's anything you want, tell me, will you?"
▪ Nazuna: "Mako-chin, happy birthday~ ♪ As both the president of the Tennis Club and the chairman of the Broadcasting Committee, I want to really celebrate with you! Fufun, you don't have to get embarrassed~ You're a member of my excellent Broadcasting Committee, and my cute kouhai. ♪ Come on, properly put on your birthday hat. Be more proud like a protagonist, okay~? I also prepared a celebratory song for Mako-chin's sake, so look forward to it."
▪ Subaru: "Ukki~, happy birthday! I'm happy we can finally celebrate all we like~! I've been trying super hard to be patient since morning. Fufun, I also know from seeing your surprised face that our surprise was a success, so that's a relief. ♪ Come on, we're not finished celebrating yet! The birthday party's just started~ ☆ Is there anything you want? Or do you wanna see my hidden talent? It's your birthday, so it's up to you to decide! Fu fu fu, if it's now, I'm also willing to teach you the trick that's my trump card... ☆"
▪ Tori: "Yep, congrats, Glasses~ Even someone great like me came to your celebration, so you better be happy! Even though you're fine's enemy, you're a senpai to me in club activities, so I can't ignore you- Yuzuru was super annoying about that. Come on, take my present already. You're "Glasses," so it has to be "glasses," right? It's not like I know what commoners like to do, so I asked the transfer student about preparing some birthday-like glasses. You look like an idiot with those candles and stuff on them, isn't it funny? Fufun, isn't it great how it's so commoner-like?"
▪ Eichi: "So today's your birthday, Tsukinaga-kun. I'd like if you could let me congratulate you as well.
You went around to everyone to bug and bother them about your birthday, but why is it that not once you offered a visit to me? What a sad tale. We used to be so close, and yet... But, perhaps, it was only me who thought that— that we were close.
Mm, I'm afraid to hear the answer, so maybe it's better that you don't reply.
I hope from my heart that you'll again color my humdrum days at this Yumenosaki Academy.
Fufu. I guess you could say that I'm once again that person who rambles on and on, so I'll stop myself here. Allow me the chance to say this: Happy birthday, Tsukinaga-kun ♪"
Anyway, were you nagging people left and right to celebrate just because it's your birthday? Do you even know how many days before the actual thing you started going around hyping it up?
Also, don't just go looking soooo full of yourself just because you happened to be born a few months earlier than me, got it? We're supposed to be in the same year, so if you can just strut around all like an onii-chan, I'd get seriously pissed off.
... Well. I guess if you said you'd have fun doing something that stupid, I wouldn't not keep you company, or whatever. It wouldn't be half bad if you could celebrate every year like this one.
I'll say it again. Happy birthday... Leo-kun ♪"
▪ Madara: "OOOOOOOOOIII, LEO-SAAAAAN! IT'S MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ☆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! C'MERE C'MERE C'MERE let mama give you a BIIIIG hug!!
Oh yeah! Right this second Leo-san's just a biiiiiit older than me, huh! I'm gonna catch up riiiiight quick, but it's still a pretty weird feeling!!
Hahahaha ♪ How about it, Leo-san? Why don't we celebrate you growing up by taking another trip somewhere, huh!? I'm not just gonna leave you behind somewhere or something again either! Let's go to a country Leo-san wants to go to this time! I'm gonna look forward to it!! ♪
Aaaaaaaaand so! From hereon out! Let's make lots and lots of memories with Mama, Leo-san... ☆"
▪ Chiaki: "Uu... Uuu... You've grown so much, Nagumo! I'm so emotional...!
Ah, um, I know you're still growing. But I got hit with emotion when I imagined how much more you're going to grow!
I see it before my eyes! Your figure from the future...! You're shining bright and looking reliable along with Sengoku and Takamine...☆
Oh! Don't turn away with a stunned look!
Hahaha! ♪ I won't let you get away~
Happy birthday, Nagumo! Let me hug you lots as celebration! Squeeze squeeze~☆"
▪ Hajime:"Happy birthday, Tetora-kun. I'm so, so happy I got to celebrate a friend's birthday like this~ ♪ Wawa, please don't bow your head down~! I-I want to thank you for everything, too! ...Hehe~ ♪ That's right, both you and I speak politely, don't we? I feel more relaxed speaking politely, but what about you, Tetora-kun? Hehe, I thought so. I think you're fine just like that... ♪ Talking like this doesn't mean we're trying to be distant, after all. Let's keep getting along, please~ ♪"
▪ Hinata:"Hyahoo~! ☆ Happy birthday, Tetsu-kun! Ahaha, whoops, I jumped on you hard! Hmm? I'm too excited? Of course I am, it's your birthday! Tetsu-kun's mooom~ Thanks for giving birth to Tetsu-kun~☆ Let's hype things up even more! How about a match between us two? If we have one with a game you might end up losing hardcore and being sad on your birthday, so we could have one with our fists for today! Heh heh heh... You gotta beat me first if you wanna be a man among men... Kidding~ ♪"
▪ Kanata:"Happy birthday, Tetora. Good boy, good boy... ♪ Oh? Do you not like people patting your head? Ah, so you do not like being treated like a child. You have become an adult now, even though you are still just a child, hehehe... ♪ I am not making fun of you~ I think it is fitting for you. Ehehe, you did not like me treating you like a child when you have grown a year older, yes? Then let's shake hands instead. Let's keep getting along, okay~? ♪"
▪ Kuro:"Yo, Tetsu. I see you're having a great time. Lil' Lady told me that they'll hold a birthday party for you, and I was gonna come over to it like everyone else, but then Morisawa told me to wait until he gives me a signal, so... I guess they made me join the party in a really flashy way, but... was it really alright for someone like me to be the surprise guest? Ohh? So you were okay with it, huh... Alright, I won't say anything else if you're that sure about it. Haha, as long as you're happy, Tetsu. Happy birthday... ♪"
▪ Midori:"Happy birthday, Nagumo-kun. Did you like the Kalbidon pillow I gave you...? It's like this Kalbi Beef Bowl mascot was made just for you... I'm glad I found it, because it made it easy to choose a present for you... Hm? It's nice for hugging? Mhm, isn't it, isn't it? And the soft-like feel to its face, and how you can't tell which part of it is Kalbi Bowl-like is amazing...☆ Hehehe, I'd be so happy if this pillow gets you more into mascot characters... ♪"
▪ Shinobu:"Tetora-kuuun! Happy birthday~ ♪ You celebrated my birthday the other day, remember? I have been so excited for this day ever since! I was so, so happy when everyone celebrated my birthday... So I wanted to, um... celebrate m-my precious comrade's birthday too... I was worried getting too into it would not work out well, but... Did it make you happy? Ehehe, that is great. Let's keep getting along, Tetora-kun... ♪"
▪ Tomoya:"Tetora, happy birthday~ ♪ It's pretty festive here with your seniors around. I'm really glad I got to come to a party this lively. I should've given it to you earlier, since I bet you have a ton of them by now, but... Um, Hajime and I also got you a present. Could you take it? Yep, it's a bento box. You looked like the type with a big appetite, so we thought you may need a bigger one. Tell the senior who makes bentos for you to make your portions bigger, too~♪"
▪ Chiaki:"Akehoshi~! Akehoshi, Akehoshi, Akehoshi...☆ Fuhahaha! I had to get out this overflowing need to celebrate somehow, so I went with calling for you over and over again! "Gross"? Heheh, I've heard that way too many times now! It has no effect on me! You're running out of things to say, Akehoshi! Come at me with a much wider range of words! Lets throw words at each other! Let's talk more! And then, we can get to know each other some more! With that said, I have only one thing to say to you right now! Happy birthday, Akehoshi...☆"
▪ Hajime:"Akehoshi-senpai, happy birthday~ ♪ Ah— That's my present for you! You're already using it? I'm so happy you like it, I made it while thinking of you~ ♪ Ermm, um... Akehoshi-senpai, is it okay if I keep looking up to you...? Thank you~! I'm going to work hard to be much closer to you! Ehehe, I will alwaaays love you, like I always have, Akehoshi-senpai... ♪"
▪ Hokuto:"Akehoshi, happy birthday. You demanded rewards from a bunch of people today, but it just looked to me like you were leeching off of them. We're idols. How about you start paying more attention how you should act from now on? ...I suppose that's what I should say, but. Maybe it's better if you stay the same way you've always been. You looked happy with just getting coins, but I feel like that's too cheap... I mean, there's nothing to it. So I prepared you another present. Go ahead and take it."
▪ Koga:"Oi, Akehoshi. Don't get too hyper just cuz it's your birthday, take proper care of Daikichi. He just ran around everywhere cuz he was left alone, y'know? I stopped him in time, but he was seriously this close to jumpin' into the cake. Guess Daikichi's hyper just like his owner, eh? Hehe, there's really no helping you~ ♪ Huuuh? You're just fine on your own, Akehoshi. Don't give me that "be nice to me too!" crap! Well, I guess I could say this to you at least, so you better be thankful! Happy birthday!"
▪ Makoto:"Why, hello~! Look who came forth~? Uh-- Akehoshi-kun? Why aren't you saying anything? This is the moment to say "Tadaaaaah!☆" you know!? Jeez, don't joke around like that~! I really thought you forgot to do a followup... You know how we're called the "idiot duo"? That name makes me really, really happy. Makes me feel like we're super close... ♪ You're the only one who can be my partner in this duo, so let's keep working together, okay? Um, this ended up being last, but... Happy birthday, Akehoshi-kun!"
▪ Mao:"Subaru! Happy birthday! Man, that was hilarious! You were so happy when you held Hokuto's hand like, "Is this your hand, Anzu?" Pffft, I won't be able to stop laughing about this~ ♪ I feel like I laugh a lot when I'm with you guys. That's a good thing, right? Yep, yep. It was Makoto's birthday party before, now it's yours, so next up is Hokuto's. I hope this becomes a tradition for us to do every year~ ♪ Whoops, I just rambled on. For real, happy birthday! Lets keep getting along, Subaru!"
▪ Midori:"Umm... Happy birthday, Akehoshi-senpai... There wasn't any unit or club activities today, so I was thinking of going home and lazing around, but then Morisawa-senpai was like, "Come with me!" and dragged me here by force... Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing here... I bet you're also thinking the same thing, right...? No, I'm sure you are... Ughh... Wawa--! Why are you hugging me? You weren't...? I-I get it, so please stop hugging me... I thought you were on my side, since you also suffer from Morisawa-senpai's treatment... but sometimes you act the same way he does, so I really just can't let my guard down..."
▪ Natsume:"Baru-kun, Happy Birthday... ♪ What's with that surprised Look? Didn't you call for a Magician? What a shame, and I even came all the way here because I promised Little Kitten I would. Ahh, right. Sorry, I only just heard about this, so I couldn't get a present for you in Time. Woah! Why are you hugging Me? Could you not? It's suffocating... Yeah, I got that you're happy, so... Is it really that surprising that I'm here? Fufufu, though I would've been more surprised if you said "Just as I expected"... ♪"
I wanted to thank you for always taking the time to recommend me books, and for always telling me such fun stories. I feel so welcome at the library with you there. Umm, I tried to put my feelings of thanks into this sachet I made, but... Would you be willing to accept this as a birthday present?
I often see you saying misfortune this, misfortune that, so I tried to infuse the sachet with the aroma of oranges, which are bright and cheerful.
Ehehe. I'll be in your care from hereon too, Aoba-senpai. I'd like to come spend time with you in the library again~ ♪"
▪ Keito: "Aoba, happy birthday.
Oi, I'd prefer if you didn't look so shocked. Is me coming to congratulate you really so surprising? I am, in a way, in your debt for a number of things, and I am also a former member of the library committee, after all.
Aah, that's true as well; we both wear glasses. But when I see how you handle your glasses, your "incorrigible" score only spikes up. No sooner are you needlessly shocked that you're suddenly grinning like an idiot...
"It's fun being able to talk as though we're friends"? I don't exactly understand such incorrigible things myself, honestly... But, I guess it's fine.
As today's protagonist, it's well enough that you get to enjoy yourself like this."
▪ Natsume: "Jeez... It's your birthday, Senpai, yet you still say things like "I didn't think anyone would celebrate it"... How about you just accept this as it is and be happy about It?I mean, Little Kitten went all the way to plan this for you, and then prepare it with Everyone.
I'm telling you this now — I helped her out for her sake. It has nothing to do with whose birthday it was For.
Ahh, right. This here is a present from Sora and I... From Sora and I, you Hear? Though for some reason, he wanted me to pass it to You...
I was going to refrain from doing anything since this is a place to celebrate, but I ended up hitting you harder than Usual. Oh well...
Happy birthday, Senpai."
▪ Rei: "Aoba-kun, happy birthday.
With the superstar now arrived, let us rejoice, let us dance— both a dance of joy, and a dance of celebration ♪
Hm? "Who called for you?"... That doesn't particularly matter much, does it?
"Because you're a vampire, shouldn't you not be able to come if you haven't been invited in first?" Really; that's quite an obscure trope you've chosen to reference...
—Well, well! If it isn't Itsuki-kun just over there. How wonderfully auspicious to meet him here, at this time, in this place~♪ Though it may only be my imagination, it seems as though he's readying to leave. I suppose now is the time it may be best to take him up for some friendly conversation, one as fellow oddballs?
Kukuku. Everyone here has gathered for the express purpose of celebrating Aoba-kun's birthday. This much alone is true.
And thus, without thinking of the unnecessary, simply enjoy this banquet in your honor... ♪"
▪ Ritsu: "Aoba-oniichan, happy birthday... ♪
Fufufu. I heard from Anzu it's your birthday, so isn't it natural that I'd come running to celebrate too~?
Hm? No, not at all. I'm here for you, and this has nothing to do with Anija, or getting back at him, or anything like that?
Oh. So That[Rei]'s already here... Guess I should just go home, since my mood's gone down the drain~?
Ki~dding. That part was just a joke.
Mm, well, at the time, it's true I did use the gentle-hearted Aoba-oniichan as a means to my own end.
Though you might not really be my "oniichan," the fact that you're "gentle-hearted" is real.
So it's true that I came because wanted to celebrate; both for your birthday, and as thanks for back then ♪"
▪ Shu: "Aoba. Kagehira's here, isn't he? Just when I'd begun to wonder if he had set himself to working on the outfits we need done, I realized he'd gone off and wandered somewhere else entirely and hadn't returned.
Aah, there he is. Babbling with others wearing no less than that foolish expression, letting his voice so boisterously clamor about...
Mm? You mean to say that if I have not enough hands to finish the outfits we need done now, you have a mind to help? Have you not a single cell in your brain? Are you not at this very moment at the height of your birthday celebration, wherein every person here has gathered to celebrate you?
Hm? A-ah... I only knew it was your birthday because I overheard it, by chance, from the young lady; nothing else. Don't look so overjoyed; it irritates me...
Well, I'd come to find Kagehira, but, now that I happen to be here, so long as it's only a slight amount... there's no harm in participating in the celebrations, I suppose. "
▪ Sora: "HaHa~ ♪ Senpai, Happy birthday~ ♪ Birthdays are something truly Happy! Sora hopes you're also feeling happy with the power of birthdays~ ♪
Sora won't let you go ahead and say stuff like "Youngsters sure are nice", okay! After all, you're also still young, HiHi~ ♪
Sora's always being taken care of both you and Shisho~, but Sora will also work hard so that he can do something for you two!
Sora will once again do his very best to make you enjoy yourself and be happy, okay~? HaHiHuHeHo~... ♪"
Truth is, I, uh… always thought you were a weird person.
But now I really respect you as someone great like, “wow, as expected from someone of the Three Oddballs.”
And so, Shinkai-senpai! Please teach me about more and more stuff! I’d appreciate it!
Uooo~?! You’re okay with it?! Thank you so much~!
...Hm? You’ll start by teaching me how to puka puka?
O-Ossu! I gotcha! I’ll puka puka like my entire life’s counting on it~!"
▪ Kaoru: "Kanata-kun, yahoo~♪ Happy birthday~ Are you having a blast?
Hey, wait. I asked you earlier if you wanted to come with me to the ocean, but you refused because it’s too hot to move! And now you came to this party when Anzu-chan asked you?
Although, I mean… if I were invited somewhere with her, I would go without condition, but…
It’s not like I was planning to surprise you with something, y’know~? I was just thinking of walking on the beach a little, so I invited you over as well~♪
Hmm? You’ll join me once the sun goes down and it starts to get cooler?
Ahaha, thanks. But for now, just enjoy your party. It’s not really like me to do this, but I’ll try and make things exciting here for you~♪"
▪ Souma: "Happy birthday, Buchou-dono. Kanzaki Souma has now arrived.
I apologize for the sudden request, but may you please accept my present for you?
Last night, I had prepared multiple kinds of sushi, and made them for you! They are raw of course, so I would like you to eat them as soon as possible. ♪
Huh--? Have I made too many…? It has completely covered the entire “tay-bul”...
I was imagining your joyful face while making them, and ended up with this much before I had even noticed.
I would not at mind offering it to the people gathered here. We will make it a sushi “par-tii”...♪"
▪ Wataru: "Kanata! Happy birthday…! ☆
How joyous! We have managed to gather here for the sake of celebrating a dear, beloved old friend’s birthday~♪
Although, if we could just come to school properly, we would be able to see each other practically everyday, yes?
But let us leave that aside for now! I have prepared a present specifically for you. Please watch closely… One, Two, Amazing!
Yes, an inflatable pool. Please do use it and puka puka wherever you please, whenever you like! Fufufu!
It is an extreme honor to know it made you happy! There is already water inside, so it is completely okay to go ahead and soak yourself anytime~♪"
▪ Natsume:"Kanata-niisan, happy birthday...♪
Sorry about earlier. You were surprised to see us show ourselves with water guns in our hands, weren’t You?
Ahaha, I’m glad to know you enjoyed it. Cleaning this room up will be hard work now that the whole place is drenched with Water…
But eh, you’re probably happy with it being this Way. Go ahead and try out the present from Wataru-niisan, too. For his Sake.
Fufufu. The rest of the guests here will be unhappy if you keep having fun with us Only.
I’ll be more respectful and keep it Down, and tell the rest of my niisans to do the same. So just enjoy your day as much as you want, Kanata-niisan~♪"
Celebration messages from other students
▪ Eichi: "Keito, happy birthday... Hehehe~♪ What's wrong? I'm only just laughing- Why are you acting so cautious? It is true that I suggested multiple ideas to Anzu-chan for your birthday party, but relax. You're probably worried I'll do something terrible, but I've no such thing in mind. While I do want to make my precious childhood friend's birthday as fantastic as it could be, I'm not going to do so in a way that could ruin it. With that said, do take this birthday cake I've prepared specially for you. Hm? The soybean cake? That was just me playing a joke on you. You'll definitely love this cake I have here...♪"
▪ Kuro: "Yo, Danna. I've been watching you for a bit, but even you enjoy your birthday like a normal teenager, huh? It's you we're talking about here, so I was expecting you to say something like, "Birthday parties are so incorrigible." Haha, what're you lookin' so awkward for. Is it 'cause it's not like you to "accept things as it is," but you'd also be lying if you said you weren't having fun? You're as serious as always— Or more like awkward as always. C'mon, it's your birthday, feel free to enjoy it. ...Oh, what about mine? Ahhh~ Yeah, I'll enjoy my own as I like, I guess? I hadn't really thought about it, though. You'll celebrate my birthday for me, so I should enjoy it too? Haha, why're you being so arrogant about it? Well, alright. It's pretty far from now, but I'm lookin' forward to it. But today's your day, Danna, so happy birthday. ♪"
▪ Leo: "Everyone here having a great time~? Tsukinaga Leo-sama has made his appearance! Wahahaha! ☆ ...Wait, huh? Whose birthday was it again? Hmmm~? Glasses; soybeans, talks a lot, glasses... Wahaha!! I'm kidding, just kidding! 'Course I came knowing whose birthday it was duh! Happy birthday, Keito~☆ Hey c'mon, your brows are wrinkling up! Who's got you making that face?! Oh, it's me! You're today's protagonist! You can't make that face! How about we do a "Make Keito Laugh" championship here, huh?! The person who makes him laugh the hardest gets an extravagant gift from the Tenshouin Zaibatsu, you hear! Wahahahaha!! ☆"
▪ Mao: "Happy birthday, Vice President~♪ Ermm, it's really nothing special, but... I've brought you a present — Could you please take it? I use it myself sometimes, but this eye mask is great for a good night's sleep. I actually wanted to get you a pillow or something similar, but y'know... I'm just a highschooler, so please forgive me with this. ♪ Thank you for your hard work at the student council, and with all the discussions you have with the Student Council President, and everything else. Really, you work so hard everyday. Ahaha, I'm starting to make it sound like I'm above you or something, but please enjoy yourself today, and relax as much as you can~♪"
▪ Souma: "Hasumi-dono~! Happy birthday! ☆ Oohh... "party ku-rakkers" make such a loud noise. Ah, yes. I received these from a classmate of yours. It is your birthday, so I thought I should celebrate it in a flashy manner~♪ I had forbidden myself from saying any unnecessary statements whatsoever until the official commencement of your "par-til". I had been itching to celebrate it for so long — It is time I do so to the full extent of my ability! Now then, shall I bring out a "kay-k" for you? Or would you like me to give you a shoulder massage? Or perhaps perform a trick with spinning tops? You are someone I respect and hold dear, and I am willing to do absolutely anything to make your birthday as wonderful as possible... ♪"
▪ Tori: "(munch munch)...(munch munch)... Mffgh- Vice President!? Since when were you here!? Nevermind that, just get down already! Yuzuru'll notice us if you keep standing there! Y-Yeah. I'm eating some cake right now... You can tell just by looking~! There're sooo many tasty-looking cakes here, but Yuzuru told me I could only eat one and nothing else. But you wouldn't say something like that- Or should I say... can't? After all, I've done a lot of work for you today. Saru kept ordering me around like he's the boss or something cuz it's his birthday, y'know," so now I gotta eat as much cake as I can for all my hard work... Uuu, I almost forgot to say the most important thing... Ermm. Happy birthday, Vice President...?"
▪ Tsukasa: "Happy Birthday, Hasumi-senpai...♪ This is a very lovely party. It's an honor to be invited here. I've noticed all kinds of people have come here as guests to your party. Hm, you're surprisingly very popular, Hasumi-senpai. Wha--?! M-My apologies. The "surprisingly" part was an accident— It was just a slip of the tongue, you see...? You're the vice president of the Student Council — It's only natural that you would know a variety of people... You may be my club senior, but there is still much I don't know about you. I would be glad if we could keep getting along with each other. ♪"
▪ Yuzuru: "Happy birthday, Vice President-sama. Ahh, am I supposed to call you by "Hasumi-sama"? We are neither doing student council work, nor at our club right now, so it does feel a little strange either way... I am here as an attendant of the Young Master's, but I am also personally indebted to you--... Oh? What is this here? A present from Anzu-san... A "mangaka set"...? Hm, could one improve their art skills with this? How intriguing... Ahh, please excuse me for that. Hehe. If you don't mind, please do tell me your thoughts on this set after you have tried it out... Hasumi-sama. ♪"
▪ Adonis: "Ooh, its you, Tenma. You crashed into me from behind — Were you running around without looking in front of you again? Hm? You saw me, so you came over to try and hug me...? Hm, well it is your birthday today. I'm not Buchou, but if it's what you want, then I'll carry you high up. Oh, you don't really care much for that, I see... That's fine, if you just want to hug me, then go ahead and hug me as much as you want. Your arm strength has grown stronger, hasn't it? Hehe, it's a great thing to grow stronger. Keep eating more and grow stronger and bigger. Happy birthday, Tenma...♪"
▪ Arashi: "Mitsuru-chaaan. Ufufu, happy birthday~♪ Now that your birthday's here, this means that you and I are the same age. What a strange feeling~ I mean, I could never see you as "the same age as me" no matter how many times I think about it. Oh my, did I upset you? I'm complimenting you, y'know? You're always so innocent and cute. Oh, but. I talk about it with Adonis-chan often, but you still have so much potential to grow even more, don't you think so? You may just grow up to be a wonderful man in a few years~♪ So just keep growing up, without any twists and turns. And if you're ever in trouble, I'll always be here to help you~♪"
▪ Hajime: "Mitsuru-kun, happy birthday~♪ Have we said that to you way too many times today...? I told you the same thing when I saw you at the hallway, and then again during lunch. I'm sorry for dragging on your lunch break earlier. It's just, I really wanted you to hear Nii-chan's broadcast... Getting to hear someone celebrate your birthday like that is really wonderful, right? ♪ Then he played a Ra*bits song right after... Hehe, us three had a lot of fun singing and dancing to it. Let's keep making lots and lots of memories together, as Ra*bits. I'm looking forward to it, Mitsuru-kun~♪"
▪ Madara: "Mitsuru-saaaan! Happy birthdaaaaaaaay~! ☆ I wonder how old you are now~? Heheh, I'm glad I got to celebrate it for you~♪ Hmm? What's wrong? You look so restless... Do you need the bathroom? Ahhh, you're holding yourself back from dashing everywhere! It's your birthday, so you're trying not to do anything that could anger anyone, I see! Good, great job! ♪ But holding back isn't good for your body! It's because it's your birthday that I want to see you comfortably enjoying it in your own way! Aaalright, it's time you and Mama go to the grounds together! That area is made for running, so no one will scold you if you do it over there, right? Hahaha! Alright then, lets also invite Adonis-san and Arashi-san over, and dash to our heart's content! ☆"
▪ Nazuna: "Mitsuru-chin, happy birthday~♪ I heard what happened, y'know! You were lured into coming here with bread, weren't you? For goodness sake, you have to be more cautious about these things. I'm not angry at you though. Oh yeah, speaking of. I heard about a nice rumor. About how you didn't at any point dash through the hallway today. Even the teachers seemed impressed~ They were talking about it in the staff room. They're usually talking about how much trouble you put them through, but... Maybe this is how you'll slowly but surely become an adult, huh? Not just you, but Tomo-chin and Hajime-chin as well. I gotta be careful myself, or you guys will surpass me before I know it. Alright! We're all gonna work hard together and build ourselves up~! Hip hip hurray~! ♪"
▪ Sora: "HaHa~♪ Mitsu-chan, Happy Birthday~♪ Sora can tell you're enjoying your party! It's making Sora excited too! We had lots of fun celebrating your birthday in class~ Everyone in class was full of happy colors and the smell of tasty bread~♪ And it seemed like the games Sora brought over made everyone happy, so Sora's glad~ Hmm? Mitsu-chan, do you want to play games some more? HiHi~ Then Sora will bring them from class~♪ Let's have a fun game time with everyone here, too! Sora's looking forward to it~ HaHiHuHeHo~...♪"
▪ Tomoya: "Heeey, Mitsuru! This is my present for y-- Woah! What's with that mountain of bread!? You got all of this for your birthday...? Ahh, so everyone thought the same, huh... Yeah, makes sense, bread's the first thing to come to mind when it comes to your favorite thing... Ughhh, it sucks that I can only think up normal ideas-- Hm? You'll take it? You love bread, so you're happy with it no matter the amount? Ahaha, that's just like you. I looked up the most popular bakeries before buying you some, so I can guarantee a great taste from these. Despite everything, you seem pretty happy with this, so I'm also glad. Happy birthday, Mitsuru~♪"
▪ Tori: "Agh... I ate too many cakes... I feel gross inside... I decorated a lot today, so I got really hungry. Wait a sec-- Why did I have to decorate things, anyway? Yeah, people in class told me they'd prepare your birthday party together, so for some reason they got me involved as well. The stuff I decorated was, hmm... That bear-shaped one over there, and... Huh? It looks great? O-Of course it does, I'm the one who made it. You wanna take it back home...? You like it that much? Mmm, I guess I've no choice, huh~? That one's already glued to the place, so I'll make you a new one. I'll even write a message on it, just for you. "Happy birthday, Mitsuru"... Alright, done. Make it your family's heirloom, 'kay?"
▪ Kanata: "Oh nooo~... Someone please save me...♪ Ehehe. You came to my rescue, Chiaki. Thank you. Yes, there are no problems here. I was simply doing an act. An action scene of coming to the rescue in a cool way, and saving the victim. That is my present to you. You are always so lively and energetic whenever you are being a hero, you see~...♪ Hehe, please keep being just like that, Chiaki. Puka, puka...♪"
▪ Kuro: "You look really excited, Morisawa. Are you that happy to play hero with so many people? I never thought I'd play pretend at a birthday party of someone my age... It'd make sense if it were my sister's, but this is... Actually, you sure it's okay for me to play the hero? I mean, I feel like it's more suitable for me to be the big bad boss, or somethin'... Ah, so I'd be too suited for that role and end up scaring the first years. Well, it's your birthday. I'll do it the way you like. We're all planning to be here with you the whole day, anyway. ...Oh, I almost forgot to say somethin' important. Happy birthday, Morisawa♪"
▪ Madara: "Chiaki-saaaaaaaan! Are you enjoying this wonderful special daaaaaaaaaay~? ☆ Though you showed up like that straight from the morning, so I'm sure you are. I mean, even I was dumbfounded! lzumi-san said he lost all will to celebrate, but he's just in a bad mood 'cause you ruined his plans, that's all. Truth is, he was planning to throw a cake at you as soon as you came to class, but you showed up in that outfit, so it would've ruined it, yeah? Well, doesn't mean he's given up entirely, though. I think you're just about to get the splat...? Haha nope, I didn't say anything! Hahahahaha! ☆ Anyway, just enjoy your birthday party! Happy birthday, Chiaki-saaaaan...♪"
▪ Mao: "Buchou, happy birthday~♪ I think Anzu already invited you for it, but do you still have time after this? Would you like to go to a fast food restaurant with everyone? Subaru also said he wants to go home after eating somewhere outside, so~♪ It's my present for you, so I'll be the one paying! Uh-huh, I just knew you'd say you wanna pay. But I'm not backing down from my offer! Well, guess we've decided on the afterparty then~♪ We can't have an exciting party without the lead role, 'kay~?"
▪ Midori: "Erm, Morisawa-senpai... Happy birthday... Hehehe. Isn't it so cute...? Yes, I'm talking about the mascot character pin I clipped on you...♪ Umm... Why do you look so happy? I wasn't complimenting you, yknow...? Ughh... I shouldn't have said "cute"... Actually, I shouldn't have given you that pin in the first place... Could you give it back? Immediately, please... Um, no, don't refuse my request so desperately... Huh...!? Its my present to you...? That wasn't at all why I gave it to you, though...? Ahh, dammit, this is so annoying... Fine, whatever. Feel free to make it your birthday present... So just leave me alone, please..."
▪ Shinobu: "Taichou-dono~! Happy birthday! With this, we have gone through every Ryuseitai member's birthday. It is just perfect that we celebrate your birthday last~♪ Erm. When it was my birthday party, we had fun being ninjas for the day, yes? That made me extremely happy, and so... I would love to do something similar for your birthday, Taichou-dono. And so! We will now play a hero game with everyone in here~! ♪ Hmhm. We have enough people to be the victims, the enemies, and the heroes. Yaaay! Taichou-dono looks completely up for it~! Okay then, let us commence immediately!"
▪ Subaru: "Chi~chan-senpai, happy birthday! I came here with Sari to celebrate~☆ ...Woah! I said I'm here to celebrate, not "get hugged by you"! Jeez. I can never let my guard down around you! It's still so hot, so why do you wanna hug me so much? Is it 'cause your born in summer that you don't feel the heat as much? Actually, you're exactly the definition of "born in summer", don't you think? No, no! That wasn't me complimenting you, y'know!? Quit hugging me already~! Oh come on, Chi~chan-senpai! I'm here just to celebrate your birthday, so sit down nice and quiet, and let me do it!"
▪ Tetora: "Taichou, is it true that you made that sash before it was time for your birthday party? Oh jeez... I wish you'd think a little more about this, like, you have to be a little more mature when it comes to this, y'know? It'll give us problems otherwise. Honestly... I mean, we've celebrated everyone's birthday by now — did you really think we wouldn't celebrate yours? If that's what you really thought, then you definitely need to work on this. There's no way we wouldn't celebrate your birthday! You're our leader, so please keep that firmly in your mind! ...Here I am lecturing you on your birthday of all days... Hehe... I'm sorry. Please let me say the most important thing, at least! Happy birthday, Taichou...♪"
▪ Arashi: "Kyaan! This cake is sooo tasty~♪ Oh my, Ritsu-chan! When did you even get near me? Now you saw a really embarrassing side of me! There's so many delicious cakes here, I couldn't help but try a few... Please don't tell Izumi-chan, okay? When we were celebrating in class during breaktime, I really held back as hard as I could from eating any. Like, Tsukasa-chan brought over a birthday cake then, yes? He said he got a famous chef to make it for you... Though you immediately started pointing out the flaws in it. Oh, you were only picking at the way it looks, not the taste? It actually tasted pretty nice? Ufufu... So you were happy in the end~♪ Okay, then let's enjoy your party right now~♪ Once again, happy birthday, Ritsu-chan~♪"
▪ Eichi: "Ritsu-kun, happy birthday. I came here with Hajime-kun to celebrate...♪ Huh? I sound like I'm trying to give off a friendly vibe...? I'm not trying to do anything like that, though...? When it was Hajime-kun's birthday, we both rushed over to celebrate it, no? All for the sake of our precious junior... Hmm? Oh, wait, are you perhaps now older than me... and therefore, my senior? Hehehe, interesting. Maybe I'll call you "Ritsu-senpai" like Hajime-kun for today. Or would you prefer "Ritsu-oniichan" instead? Mhm, please don't make that face at me. Here, Hajime-kun's made some tea for us, so how about you drink that and take a deep breath? ♪"
▪ Hajime: "Ritsu-senpai, happy birthday...♪ Umm. I made a drink specifically for you, and... Huh? No not It's not my blood~! Um... It looks like regular tea, but this is actually tea soda. You have soft drinks often, right? So I thought you may like this sort of thing, too. Ehehe, I'm so glad to know you like it. Let's have a toast for your birthday... Cheers~♪"
▪ Izumi: "Here, Kuma-kun. Your present. What? Why're you so surprised? Of course I'd give someone a present on their birthday. Just take it already... I'm keeping it if you don't want it. ...You don't have to make that face. It's just a pillow. You're always sleeping in random places and in random postures, aren't you? You don't listen when I tell you to stop, so I thought I should get you to sleep on a pillow at least. Also since you're Kuma-kun, I got you one that's bear-shaped. Mhm, mhm. Just be happy about it, 'kay? It's your birthday, after all Happy birthday, Kuma-kun...♪"
▪ Leo: "Wahahaha! ☆ Happy birthday, Rittsu~! Hmm? What's with me appearing on stage outta nowhere? Well! You see, we're gonna perform a special Knights live show all night, just for today! We're all ready to go, so c'mon, join us! 'Course we're gonna have you perform with us~! mean, you're today's lead role! Don't say you don't wanna or whatever, 'kay? The sun's gone down by now, so this is your time to shine~♪ Nothin' wrong with standing out every once in a while, y'know~! C'mon, hurry up and get on the stage!! ☆"
▪ Mao: "Ooh~ Your birthday party's looking incredible, Ritsu. I'm glad to see you got a lot of presents, too♪ Be careful not to lose them or misplace them somewhere, 'kay~? Anyway, once again happy birthda--... Have I been saying this too many times today...? I mean, I said it to you in the morning when I came to wake you up, and then again when we celebrated your birthday in class-- Hm? You want me to say it more? Hrmm... But it's starting to get boring to say it the usual way, like... I feel like I gotta do it in a different way each time, or something...? ...Oh, you don't mind the usual. Well, if that's what today's lead role commands, then I gotta do it~♪ Hehe. Happy birthday, Ricchan~♪"
▪ Rei: "(whisper) And I'll secretly place this riiight inside his bag... R-Ritsu!? You noticed I was here? H-How truly delightful~! Hm--? Ahh, so this was your bag. It was carelessly placed at a random spot, so I was just trying to take it to a corner, that is all~... ...Um, I will confess the truth, so please stop glaring at me with such murderous eyes. This is my present to you. I had entrusted Doggy to hand it over to you, but for some reason, it ended up in my hands all over again. Uuu~ Please do not say you do not want it! Please take it~! Please accept all of your brother's love at least once before the year ends~! My cute, adorable little brother... My sweet, pretty angel Ritsu-! Happy birthday, I love you~!"
▪ Tsukasa: "Ritsu-senpai, happy birthday~♪ What a wonderfully fun and lively party. There are a lot of different cakes here, and they're all so delicious... (nom, nom) ♪ Mrffqh--!? H-Have I eaten too many? I-I do not feel as if I have, though... We did eat a cake during break, yes. The birthday cake I specially ordered for you was very... very delicious~♪ Ah-- Oh no! It is your birthday, and all I have been doing so far is talking about cakes... My deepest apologies, Ritsu-senpai... Hm? It's all right that I'm like this? W-Why are you laughing!? I don't understand, Ritsu-senpai...!"
▪ Wataru: "Fufufu! I heard the bells of blessing resound and so I have arrived! I am your very own Hibiki Wataru... ☆
Amazing! You're wearing the party mask I gave you! Thank you very much, Eichi! It suits you admirably well~ ♪
The very moment I laid my eyes upon it in the store, I knew it was meant to be, as though fate had brought us together... Next thing I knew, I had already purchased it! Ahahahahaha! ☆
—Oh! I should take care not to be satisfied with only this! The celebratory banquet is still some time away!
That aside, there's one thing I mustn't fail to tell you: happy birthday, Eichi... ♪"
▪ Ritsu: "Ecchan~ Heya~ I came to celebrate your birthday~
Me and Anzu and Haa~kun, we baked you a cake full of thanks, so... Be sure to really enjoy it, okay?
Huh? "This cake ostentatiously appears normal"? Jeez, how rude. Su~per disrespectful~! Anzu and Haa~kun were in charge of decorating it, so that's probably why it looks this way~? You still have a lot to learn if you're still judging things by how they look, Ecchan~
Plus, I guess you could say I got up really early to make this cake for you, so it's a little bit special. You should show some gratitude.
Well, I guess it's not a big deal. I'm a little late to say it, but I'll say it now anyway: Happy birthday, Ecchan... ♪"
▪ Yuzuru: "I'd like to wish you a wonderful birthday, Kaichou-sama.
Did I startle you by taking your photograph so suddenly? My sincerest apologies. However, I must admit that your shocked face is quite the treasure, given that you took a sudden and unexpected photograph of me on my own birthday. This much is merely a modest act of revenge.
Fufu. That I took your photograph in revenge is a joke. However, since you suggested making a fine photo-album, I don't believe we can start it without a picture of you, Kaichou-sama. Please do take care to add this photograph to our memory album... ♪
Let us fill fine with memories in the same manner as this album, page by page."
▪ Hajime: "Happy birthday, Kaichou-san... ♪
Wah! Why did you start petting my head~? Since it's your birthday, shouldn't I be petting yours instead...?
Ehh!? You're bowing your head to me instead? No matter what you do, you're so regal it's intimidating...!
Mmm... But, it's true it is your birthday. I understand! Kaichou-san, pet pet... ♪ Happy birthday.
I made this cake with Anzu-san and Ritsu senpai, so please eat as much as you'd like. We baked our wish for you to have good health into the cake, so...
But, well, because of that, it kind of looks more like a lucky food meant to invite good fortune rather than a birthday cake. Ehehe..."
▪ Leo: "Where am I!? I walked into something weird! The "Emperor"'s here too? Are there others?
"Emperor," uchuu~☆ What're you doing here? Ah, just a moment! Don't say a word! I'll imagine it!
You're wearing a "Today's Protagonist" sash, surrounded by a bunch of cakes~?
Nn~... Nnn? Ah! I got it! A birthday! That's it, right? Wahahaha ☆ I knew it— I'm a genius~♪ Gimme a prize for getting it right...♪
You're saying I should be the one giving you a gift instead? Nnn, right... Well then, lend me an instrument; I'll performa song for you. Happy birthday, "Emperor"...♪"
▪ Tori: "Happy birthday president! Being able to celebrate your birthday together makes me happy!
Ehehe♪ Anzu and everyone, we did our best decorating the assembley hall~! Truth is that I wanted to be the very first person to say "happy birthday" to you, but I thought I would end up being a bother if I called you so late in the night.
I wanted to at least be the first one at school who told you that, so I waited for you at the school entrance during the morning, but I still regret not being the first~! That's why to make up for it I will say "happy birthday" a lot of times♪ Even after this, I still want to celebrate a lot so stay lively forever! Eichi-sama, happy birthday!"
▪ Mao: "Happy birthday, President♪
When I started thinking, "What could I give him as a present?" I thought that no matter what I got, it couldn't compare to the top quality products that you have at home...
And so, since you said before that my shoulder massages felt nice, I made some shoulder massage tickets... ☆
Ah, please don't laugh. I know it looks childish, but this is the result of me thinking my brains out.
Ooh, you are laughing but you look like you are more than delighted about getting it.
There are ten sheets that are of indefinite use, so feel free to use them whenever and wherever you want! I'll do my very best♪"
▪ Keito: "Eichi, happy birthday.
Hm? Why are you so on guard? I didn't think of any weird plans like bringing a soy bean cake; I'm not like you. Well, I couldn't stop... No, it's nothing, don't mind.
In any case, now that you have grown a bit, how about you finally calm down with those childish pranks of yours?
But, well, I don't want to rain on your parade on a day like this; I won't lecture you further.
Aah, that reminds me— those guys from our class will come to celebrate later. Aren't you happy, Eichi?"