▪ Izumi:"Yuu-kuuun ♪ Happy birthday! Fufufu, since today is the precious day that Yuu-kun was given life in this world, it's unthinkable to not have a huge celebration... ♪ Since morning, wondering how long it would take to give it to you, I was asking around for you the whooole time. Since, Yuu-kun, you run away whenever you see me, you know. I had given it to the transfer student so she could give it to you, but I want to give one to you myself after all... That's why, here's another present! Please accept it! Yuu-kun... ♪"
▪ Mao:"Hey, Makoto. Happy birthday~ ♪ Are you having fun at your birthday party~? I'm glad we were able to get the venue and cake and everything set up in time. Subaru and the others prepared things to raise the tension, so I also enthusiastically prepared this and that. I was relieved to see your happy expression... ♪ The surprise was also a success; it looked pretty suspicious around here, but Hokuto saved me by deceiving you. Since in this venue, you are the protagonist, if there's anything you want, tell me, will you?"
▪ Nazuna:"Mako-chin, happy birthday~ ♪ As both the president of the Tennis Club and the chairman of the Broadcasting Committee, I want to really celebrate you! Fufun, you don't have to get embarrassed~ Mako-chin is a member of my excellent Broadcasting Committee, and my cute kouhai. ♪ Come on, properly put on your birthday hat. Be more proud like a protagonist, okay~? I also prepared a celebratory song for Mako-chin's sake, so look forward to it."
▪ Subaru:"Ukki~, happy birthday! I'm happy we can finally celebrate all we like~! I've been trying super hard to be patient since morning. Fufun, I also know from seeing your surprised face that our surprise was a success, so that's a relief. ♪ Come on, we're not finished celebrating yet! The birthday party's just started~ ☆ Is there anything you want? Or do you wanna see my hidden talent? It's your birthday, so it's up to you to decide! Fu fu fu, if it's now, I'm also willing to teach you the trick that's my trump card... ☆"
▪ Tori:"Yeah, congrats, Glasses~ Even someone great like me came to your celebration, so you better be happy! Even though you're fine's enemy, you're a senpai to me in club activities, so I can't ignore you- Yuzuru was super annoying about that. Come on, take my present already. You're "Glasses," so it has to be "glasses," right? It's not like I know what commoners like to do, so I asked the transfer student about preparing some birthday-like glasses. You look like an idiot with candles and stuff on them, isn't it funny? Fufun, isn't it great how it's so commoner-like?"
▪ Eichi:"So today's your birthday, Tsukinaga-kun. I'd like if you could let me congratulate you as well. You went around to everyone to bug and bother them about your birthday, but why is it that not once you offered a visit to me? What a sad tale. We used to be so close, and yet... But, perhaps, it was only me who thought that-- that we were close. Mm, I'm afraid to hear the answer, so maybe it's better that you don't reply. I hope from my heart that you'll again color my humdrum days at this Yumenosaki Academy. Fufu. I guess you could say that I'm once again that person who rambles on and on, so I'll stop myself here. Allow me the chance to say this: Happy birthday, Tsukinaga-kun ♪"
▪ Izumi:"Yea, yeah. Happy birthday, Idiot-dono-sama. Anyway, were you nagging people left and right to celebrate /just/ because it's your birthday? Do you even /know/ how many days before the actual thing you started going around hyping it up? /Also/ don't just go looking soooo full of yourself just because you happened to be born a few months earlier, got it? We're supposed to be in the same year, so if you can just strut around all like an onii-chan, I'd get seriously pissed off. ... Well. I guess if you said you'd have fun doing something that stupid, I wouldn't not keep you company, or whatever. It wouldn't be half bad if you could celebrate every year like this one. I'll say it again. Happy birthday... Leo-kun ♪"
▪ Madara:"OOOOOOOOOIII, LEO-SAAAAAN! IT'S MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ☆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! C'MERE C'MERE C'MERE let mama give you a BIIIIG hug!! Oh yeah! Right this second Leo-san's just a biiiiiit older than me, huh! I'm gonna catch up riiiiight quick, but it's still a pretty weird feeling!! Hahahaha ♪ How about it, Leo-san? Why don't we celebrate you growing up by taking another trip somewhere, huh!? I'm not just gonna leave you behind somewhere or something again either! Let's go to a country Leo-san wants to go to this time! I'm gonna look forward to it!! ♪ Aaaaaaaaand so! From hereon out! Let's make lots and lots of memories with mama, Leo-san... ☆"
▪ Chiaki:"Uu... Uuu... You've grown so much, Nagumo! I'm so emotional...! Ah, um, I know you're still growing. But I got hit with emotion when I imagined how much more you're going to grow! I see it before my eyes! Your figure from the future...! You're shining bright and looking reliable along with Sengoku and Takamine...☆ Oh! Don't turn away with a stunned look! Hahaha! ♪ I won't let you get away~ Happy birthday, Nagumo! Let me hug you lots as celebration! Squeeze squeeze~☆"
▪ Hajime:"Happy birthday, Tetora-kun. I'm so, so happy I got to celebrate a friend's birthday like this~ ♪ Wawa, please don't bow your head down~! I-I want to thank you for everything, too! ...Hehe~ ♪ That's right, both you and I speak politely, don't we? I feel more relaxed speaking politely, but what about you, Tetora-kun? Hehe, I thought so. I think you're fine just like that... ♪ Talking like this doesn't mean we're trying to be distant, after all. Let's keep getting along, please~ ♪"
▪ Hinata:"Hyahoo~! ☆ Happy birthday, Tetsu-kun! Ahaha, whoops, I jumped on you hard! Hmm? I'm too excited? Of course I am, it's your birthday! Tetsu-kun's mooom~ Thanks for giving birth to Tetsu-kun~☆ Let's hype things up even more! How about a match between us two? If we have one with a game you might end up losing hardcore and being sad on your birthday, so we could have one with our fists for today! Heh heh heh... You gotta beat me first if you wanna be a man among men... Kidding~ ♪"
▪ Kanata:"Happy birthday, Tetora. Good boy, good boy... ♪ Oh? Do you not like people patting your head? Ah, so you do not like being treated like a child. You have become an adult now, even though you are still just a child, hehehe... ♪ I am not making fun of you~ I think it is fitting for you. Ehehe, you did not like me treating you like a child when you have grown a year older, yes? Then let's shake hands instead. Let's keep getting along, okay~? ♪"
▪ Kuro:"Yo, Tetsu. I see you're having a great time. Lil' Lady told me that they'll hold a birthday party for you, and I was gonna come over to it like everyone else, but then Morisawa told me to wait until he gives me a signal, so... I guess they made me join the party in a really flashy way, but... was it really alright for someone like me to be the surprise guest? Ohh? So you were okay with it, huh... Alright, I won't say anything else if you're that sure about it. Haha, as long as you're happy, Tetsu. Happy birthday... ♪"
▪ Midori:"Happy birthday, Nagumo-kun. Did you like the Kalbidon pillow I gave you...? It's like this Kalbi Beef Bowl mascot was made just for you... I'm glad I found it, because it made it easy to choose a present for you... Hm? It's nice for hugging? Mhm, isn't it, isn't it? And the soft-like feel to its face, and how you can't tell which part of it is Kalbi Bowl-like is amazing...☆ Hehehe, I'd be so happy if this pillow gets you more into mascot characters... ♪"
▪ Shinobu:"Tetora-kuuun! Happy birthday~ ♪ You celebrated my birthday the other day, remember? I have been so excited for this day ever since! I was so, so happy when everyone celebrated my birthday... So I wanted to, um... celebrate m-my precious comrade's birthday too... I was worried getting too into it wouldn't work out well, but... Did it make you happy? Ehehe, that is great. Let's keep getting along, Tetora-kun... ♪"
▪ Tomoya:"Tetora, happy birthday~ ♪ It's pretty festive here with your seniors around. I'm really glad I got to come to a party this lively. I should've given it to you earlier, since I bet you have a ton of them by now, but... Um, Hajime and I also got you a present. Could you take it? Yep, it's a bento box. You looked like the type with a big appetite, so we thought you may need a bigger one. Tell the senior who makes bentos for you to make your portions bigger, too~ ♪"
▪ Chiaki:"Akehoshi~! Akehoshi, Akehoshi, Akehoshi...☆ Fuhahaha! I had to get out this overflowing need to celebrate somehow, so I went with calling for you over and over again! "Gross"? Heheh, I've heard that way too many times now! It has no effect on me! You're running out of things to say, Akehoshi! Come at me with a much wider range of words! Lets throw words at each other! Let's talk more! And then, we can get to know each other some more! With that said, I have only one thing to say to you right now! Happy birthday, Akehoshi...☆"
▪ Hajime:"Akehoshi-senpai, happy birthday~ ♪ Ah— That's my present for you! You're already using it? I'm so happy you like it, I made it while thinking of you~ ♪ Ermm, um... Akehoshi-senpai, is it okay if I keep looking up to you...? Thank you~! I'm going to work hard to be much closer to you! Ehehe, I will alwaaays love you, like I always have, Akehoshi-senpai... ♪"
▪ Hokuto:"Akehoshi, happy birthday. You demanded rewards from a bunch of people today, but it just looked to me like you were leeching off of them. We're idols. How about you start paying more attention how you should act from now on? ...I suppose that's what I should say, but. Maybe it's better if you stay the same way you've always been. You looked happy with just getting coins, but I feel like that's too cheap... I mean, there's nothing to it. So I prepared you another present. Go ahead and take it."
▪ Koga:"Oi, Akehoshi. Don't get too hyper just cuz it's your birthday, take proper care of Daikichi. He just ran around everywhere cuz he was left alone, y'know? I stopped him in time, but he was seriously this close to jumpin' into the cake. Guess Daikichi's hyper just like his owner, eh? Hehe, there's really no helping you~ ♪ Huuuh? You're just fine on your own, Akehoshi. Don't give me that "be nice to me too!" crap! Well, I guess I could say this to you at least, so you better be thankful! Happy birthday!"
▪ Makoto:"Why, hello~! Look who came forth~? Uh-- Akehoshi-kun? Why aren't you saying anything? This is the moment to say "Tadaaaaah!☆" you know!? Jeez, don't joke around like that~! I really thought you forgot to do a followup... You know how we're called the "idiot duo"? That name makes me really, really happy. Makes me feel like we're super close... ♪ You're the only one who can be my partner in this duo, so let's keep working together, okay? Um, this ended up being last, but... Happy birthday, Akehoshi-kun!"
▪ Mao:"Subaru! Happy birthday! Man, that was hilarious! You were so happy when you held Hokuto's hand like, "Is this your hand, Anzu?" Pffft, I won't be able to stop laughing about this~ ♪ I feel like I laugh a lot when I'm with you guys. That's a good thing, right? Yep, yep. It was Makoto's birthday party before, now it's yours, so next up is Hokuto's. I hope this becomes a tradition for us to do every year~ ♪ Whoops, I just rambled on. For real, happy birthday! Lets keep getting along, Subaru!"
▪ Midori:"Umm... Happy birthday, Akehoshi-senpai... There wasn't any unit or club activities today, so I was thinking of going home and lazing around, but then Morisawa-senpai was like, "Come with me!" and dragged me here by force... Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing here... I bet you're also thinking the same thing, right...? No, I'm sure you are... Ughh... Wawa--! Why are you hugging me? You weren't...? I-I get it, so please stop hugging me... I thought you were on my side, since you also suffer from Morisawa-senpai's treatment... but sometimes you act the same way he does, so I really just can't let my guard down..."
▪ Natsume:"Baru-kun, Happy Birthday... ♪ What's with that surprised Look? Didn't you call for a Magician? What a shame, and I even came all the way here because I promised Little Kitten I would. Ahh, right. Sorry, I only just heard about this, so I couldn't get a present for you in Time. Woah! Why are you hugging Me? Could you not? It's suffocating... Yeah, I got that you're happy, so... Is it really that surprising that I'm here? Fufufu, though I would've been more surprised if you said "Just as I expected"... ♪"
▪ Hajime:"Happy birthday, Aoba-senpai... ♪ I wanted to thank you for always taking the time to recommend me books, and for always telling me such fun stories. I feel so welcome at the library with you there. Umm, I tried to put my feelings of thanks into this sachet I made, but... Would you be willing to accept this as a birthday present? I often see you saying "Misfortune~" and things like that, so I tried to infuse the sachet with the aroma of oranges, which are bright and cheerful. Ehehe. I'll be in your care from hereon too, Aoba-senpai. I'd like to come spend time with you in the library again~ ♪"
▪ Keito:"Aoba, happy birthday. Oi, I'd prefer if you didn't look so shocked. Is me coming to congratulate you really so surprising? I am, in a way, in your debt for a number of things, and I am also a former member of the library committee, after all. Aah, that's true as well; we both wear glasses. But when I see how you handle your glasses, your "incorrigible" score only spikes up. No sooner are you needlessly shocked than suddenly you're grinning like an idiot... "It's fun being able to talk as though we're friends"? I don't exactly understand such incorrigible things myself, honestly... But, I guess it's fine. As today's protagonist, it's well enough that you get to enjoy yourself like this."
▪ Natsume:"Jeez... It's your birthday, Senpai, yet you still say things like "I didn't think anyone would celebrate it"... How about you just accept this as it is and be happy about It? I mean, Little Kitten went all the way to plan this for you, and then prepare it with Everyone. Fm telling you this now — I helped her out for her sake. It has nothing to do with whose birthday it was For. Ahh, right. This here is a present from Sora and I... From Sora and I, you Hear? Though for some reason, he wanted me to pass it to You... Don't͘ s̷tarţ laug͘hing,҉ ̷S̕h͠aggy̷ ͘Foùr͞-͏éye̡s͜.̢ I was going to refrain from doing anything since this is a place to celebrate, but I ended up hitting you harder than Usual. Oh well... Happy birthday, Senpai."
▪ Rei:"Aoba-kun, happy birthday. With the superstar now arrived, let us rejoice, let us dance-- both a dance of joy, and a dance of celebration ♪ Hm? "Who called for you?" ... That doesn't particularly matter much, does it? "Because you're a vampire, shouldn't you not be able to come if you haven't been invited in first?" Really; that's quite an obscure trope you've chosen to reference... --Well, well! If it isn't Itsuki-kun just over there. How wonderfully auspicious to meet him here, at this time, in this place~♪ Though it may only be my imagination, it seems as though he's readying to leave. I suppose now is the time it may be best to take him up for some friendly conversation, one as fellow oddballs? Kukuku. Everyone here has gathered for the express purpose of celebrating Aoba-kun's birthday. This much alone is true. And thus, without thinking of the unnecessary, simply enjoy this banquet in your honor... ♪"
▪ Ritsu:"Aoba-oniichan, happy birthday... ♪ Fufufu. I heard from Anzu it's your birthday, so isn't it natural that I'd come running to celebrate too~? Hm? No, not at all. I'm here for you, and this has nothing to do with Anija, or getting back at him, or anything like that? Oh. So That[Rei]'s already here... Guess I should just go home, since my mood's gone down the drain~? Ki~dding. That part was just a joke. Mm, well, at the time, it's true I did use the gentle-hearted Aoba-oniichan as a means to my own ends. Though you might not really be my "oniichan," the fact that you're "gentle-hearted" is real. So it's true that I came because wanted to celebrate; both for your birthday, as as thanks for back then ♪"
▪ Shu:"Aoba. Kagehira's here, isn't he? Just when I'd begun to wonder if he had set himself to working on the outfits we need done, I realized he'd gone off and wandered somewhere else entirely and hadn't returned. Aah, there he is. Babbling with others wearing no less than that foolish expression, letting his voice so boisterously clamor about... Mu? You mean to say that if I have not enough hands to finish the outfits we need done now, you have a mind to help? Have you not a single cell in your brain? Are you not at this very moment at the height of your birthday celebration, wherein every person here has gathered to celebrate you? Hm? A-ah... I only knew it was your birthday because I overheard it, by chance, from the young lady; nothing else. Don't look so overjoyed; it irritates me... Well, I'd come to find Kagehira, but, now that I happen to be here, so long as it's only a slight amount... there's no harm in participating in the celebrations, I suppose. "
▪ Sora:"HaHa~ ♪ Senpai, Happy birthday~ ♪ Birthdays are something truly Happy! Sora hopes you're also feeling happy with the power of birthdays~ ♪ Sora won't let you go ahead and say stuff like "Youngsters sure are nice", okay! After all, you're also still young, HiHi~ ♪ Sora's always being taken care of both you and Shisho~, but Sora will also work hard so that he can do something for you two! Sora will once again do his very best to make you enjoy yourself and be happy, okay~? HaHiHuHeHo~... ♪"