What is this wiki about?
The Ensemble Stars wiki is a wiki for the smartphone card collecting game, Ensemble Stars made by the company Happy Elements.
Who are the staff of the wiki?
The current staff of this wiki
|Kazu||Founder, Bureaucrat, Administrator||Semi-active|
|Semi-Squishy 3000||Content Moderator||Active|
|Yumeno||Co-Founder, Bureaucrat, Administrator||Retired|
Who can edit the wiki?
This wiki can be edited by anyone! Don't hesitate to make a contribution whenever you can.
NB! Editors who vandalize and/or spam this wiki will immediately be blocked.
Please do not:
- Spam or vandalize the wiki; doing so will result in anything from a warning to an indefinite ban.
- Use abusive, foul, profane, or inappropriate language.
- Upload pictures that are already uploaded to the wiki, preventing duplicate pictures, making editing easier.
- Role-play excessively.
Aside from this, be a nice person and happy editing! We are grateful for every single edit made in good faith!
These are rules regarding the translations on the wiki
- What appears on the wiki is on a first come first serve basis, but the following rules must apply.
- The translation must be faithful to the text and adhere to quality (In other words, don't rush it just so it's on the wiki) Quality > Speed.
- Have the translation be proofread by others if possible for the best amount of quality.
- Translations that do not live up to the aforementioned requirements may be reworked/replaced.
- Other translations of this story will be featured in the cover page, linking to the translator's version of the story. They may also be added as separate tabs within chapters.
- For those who want to help post on the wikia, please ask permission from the translator FIRST before you add it to the wiki.
- Here is a guide for uploading translations.
- We are an independent wiki, in no way associated or affiliated with Happy Elements / Cacalia Studios.
- This is a fan-based wiki, existing to guide and help Ensemble Stars players all over the world.
- We are in no way responsible for any changes made by the company.